About Me

My photo
DJ RED SKULL IS THE NEW DJ ON THE BLOCK WITH ALL OF THE HOTT EXCLUSIVES!!!!!!!! FROM THE EAST,WEST,SOUTH, AND NORTH (COME BE PART OF DJ RED SKULL MIXTAPES TO BUILD FANS,HYPE AND MAJOR ATTENTION TO GAIN THE MAJOR EXPOSURE YOU NEED.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

'Family Matters' Star -- I Wanna Do PLAYBOY!!!

Admit it, you've always wanted to see Laura Winslow NAKED -- well, now you might be able to see the person who played her best friend Maxine on "Family Matters!!!"



TMZ has obtained a photo of Cherie Johnson -- who also played Punky Brewster's BFF back in the '80s -- taken during a nude-ish photo shoot on a beach ... and she's hoping the pics will score her a spread in Playboy








Johnson -- who's 35 years old now -- tells us, "I have been threatening my family that I was going to do 'Playboy' since I was 18 years old."

Cherie adds, "When my mom said 'Okay' ... and my grandma said, 'Bring me a autographed copy,' I figured I'd make it a goal."

No comments:

Post a Comment