About Me

My photo
DJ RED SKULL IS THE NEW DJ ON THE BLOCK WITH ALL OF THE HOTT EXCLUSIVES!!!!!!!! FROM THE EAST,WEST,SOUTH, AND NORTH (COME BE PART OF DJ RED SKULL MIXTAPES TO BUILD FANS,HYPE AND MAJOR ATTENTION TO GAIN THE MAJOR EXPOSURE YOU NEED.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Reggie Bush Threatens To Expose The REAL Kim Kadashian

 
 
 
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush seems to have some unfinished business. Reggie Bush was not happy when news of Kim Kardashian and her new boo, Miles Austin hit the internet. He was further enraged when Kim put him on blast as a cheater on "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" finale. The NFL superstart took to twitter to subtly threaten to expose the real Kim Kardashian.

“‘Don’t make me expose you to those people who don’t know you…’ -Jay Z (subliminal tweets).” 
I kinda feel like the government right now! Lol! Man if they only knew what I knew about you! Don't smile in my face and frown at my back...

After seeing the tweets and her fans complaining about her putting Reggie out there, Kim wrote this on her blog:
I saw some stuff on the internet saying I’ve put Reggie on blast for airing a phone call with the two of us. Reggie and I were in a relationship for over 3 years and we have taped dozens of conversations and iChatted many times while filming, so this is nothing new or scandalous. Reggie is my friend, and whether or not, we are in a relationship, he is someone I care about. With that said I live my life on a reality show and to let you guys into my life, I show as much as I can. This episode is my most emotional and most vulnerable and it takes a lot to put yourself out there the way I did.

I think once you watch the episode you will really see that I in no way put anyone on blast! We are sharing a small bit of my personal life. Clearly so much more has gone on between us that no one hour episode can cover.

...Everyone has an opinion, and I just wanted to share mine with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment