About Me

My photo
DJ RED SKULL IS THE NEW DJ ON THE BLOCK WITH ALL OF THE HOTT EXCLUSIVES!!!!!!!! FROM THE EAST,WEST,SOUTH, AND NORTH (COME BE PART OF DJ RED SKULL MIXTAPES TO BUILD FANS,HYPE AND MAJOR ATTENTION TO GAIN THE MAJOR EXPOSURE YOU NEED.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Amber Rose Scrounging For Money Looks To Start Her Own Show

 
 
Amber Rose has definitely seen her life change her over since she began her tenure as Kanye West's arm-candy. Now that her sugar-daddy's gone, Amber Rose is forced to reckon with the fact that she's an exotic dancer turned small-time fashion model, and will probably not have much time left to maximize her income potential. What does that mean? Well, she'd better get to these reality shows while the getting is good. And she's doing just that, here's what Amber Rose recently told her Twitter followers:
I Wrote my own show & Will Exec Produce it along with Den Of Thieves! I’m gonna show the world what I’m About! Can’t wait to start filming! For 2 years the media said what they wanted about me without knowing me at all & I kept my mouth shut…. Now, it’s my turn to talk.

Never wanted Fame Just Wanted Love….. God dealt me this hand so I’ll take it as a blessing. I loved a famous man & He loved me he showed me the World & a Whole new life…. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment